We have experienced a few firsts the last few weeks. Today marks Gavin's first month! I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks. It's gone by so fast yet seems like he's been part of the family forever. At his 3 week check up, he weighed in at a whopping 9lb 9oz and was 21 in. That put him in the 90% for weight and 50% for height. This boy is big! His newborn clothes are barely buttoning. He is more alert and spending more time awake. However, he likes to be held every waking moment and cries until he gets his way. So, we are working on him becoming a bit more independent. But he still is our precious man.
One month
Maybe they will stay blue.
I'm so glad when Daddy gets home!
Love those lips!
Those are some serious cheeks and a double chin.
First bath in the big tub with big sister to help. He quite enjoys the bath.
I haven't cut Ayden's hair since she was born. But it's getting a bit long and unruly, so here is the before shot.
She was such a good girl, holding very still.
So, there is no after shot because the lady literally cut a millimeter off. The after looks like the before. Well, maybe a little less tangled.
And I had a few firsts of my own. This was the first full week I was home all alone with the kids. I've been worried how it would go and I survived. It actually went really well. We got shopping done, a Dr's appt, story time, and 2 trips to the playground. I feel pretty good about it. I also started working out again which feels good. I haven't moved some of those muscles is a very long time. BF is going well despite my on going battle with thrush, which is a miracle. And I've only had to use one of my freezer meals this week. So, hopefully it'll just keep getting better!
4 comments:
Congrats Logan and Patrick on baby gavin! He is soo cute! I think he looks a lot like Ayden and I love when siblings look similar :)
These pictures are absolutely darling!!! I just can't wait to meet that little man!
Ayden's face in the chair at the haircut is so cute! She looks so old! :) It sounds like everything is going pretty smoothly. Less than 4 months to meet Gavin...that's way too long!!
Sounds like you're Supermom in the making! Ayden's hair is beautiful, I absolutely love the curls. I love that your little man looks exactly like his sister....at least that's the way i remember her;) Glad to hear you're doing great!
Post a Comment