Gavin is already 2 weeks old and we are enjoying him more each day. So far he has been a good baby, waking every 3 hours like an alarm clock to eat. He doesn't cry too often and when he does, his cry is so much quieter compared to Ayden's; I haven't used ear plugs yet! Ayden continues to be a loving and very helpful big sister. She likes to hold him, give him kisses, and help change his diaper. She's so understanding of him taking up more of my time and doesn't seem to mind. We are so blessed with two amazing kids!
3 comments:
Cutest baby boy ever I would say. Yes, even cuter than his Dad was.
I love all these pictures, especially the one with Ayden and him lying down! He just looks so soft and snuggly :D
What a sweet boy! I'm glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment