Sunday, August 2, 2009

Picture Perfect Baby


Ayden must be the most precious baby! When I was in Utah, I had these pics done by the same chick that did my bridals. I loved my bridals and love these even more (cuter subject helps). Jami did an amazing job capturing Ayden's personality and cuteness. Love the tutu (thanks Aunt Janet) and all the various styles of the 200+ pictures that were taken. I wish I could post them all but picked a few of my favorites. If you want to see all of them click here.












7 comments:

cheyney webb said...

What a cute flower head. She could model for Anne Geddes. I love the shot with moma and babe.

The Tabot Fam said...

Love them. Can't get enough! Nice link!

cambersue said...

I absolutely love them! wow we need a studio so we can take cute pictures that this! she is such a doll...i also love the one with you two, i want one of those!

Maren said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love all the different looks/personalities.

Brittany said...

These are the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen! She is a doll!

"Aunt" Lisa said...

She could not be more precious...not possible. Love her and miss you guys!

Kikal said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable. Hey, I just found your blog, so I can stalk you now.