Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Little Monkey


Patrick has called Ayden "Monkey" since the day she was born. In fact, we call her Monkey way more than her actual name; she responds to both. I secretly fear she might think that is her real name. So, obviously when I saw this onesie, it was a must have...plus it matched her new red bow.

Nana sent this in the mail and we hope to use it soon.


Ayden is packed and ready to go.

One pic is never enough.

No, she did not put her finger in a light socket...she was born with this do.

Loves the rice cereal.

Loves to wear the rice cereal.

5 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Wow, she really does get cuter every time we see her. I love her eyebrows :)

cheyney webb said...

That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen. I love the suitcase to Grandma's. Fun fun.

Karen said...

Oh my, how she looks like you, Logan! Brings back memories of when you guys were just little ones yourselves! Can't believe how fast she is growing!

Maren said...

Isn't it fun to feed them?!! Are you trying anything other than rice cereal yet?

Brittany said...

She is so cute! Her hair is the best!!