Saturday, September 5, 2009

How Quickly They Learn


Ayden is now mastering quite a few skills: some physical and some a little more of a manipulative nature. The above is the classic whine face, which is not crying and usually continues into repetitive yells and arching of the back with stiff legs. It makes breastfeeding so fun! Patrick and I can't help but laugh when she tries to sucker you in with this pitiful face. But on a more positive note, she is officially sitting on her own! This will open a whole new world to her as she has to be a part of everything. She continues to experiment with crawling but hasn't made too much progress since a month ago. She is getting creative about transportation and is using the log roll technique more often. It's amazing observing her little brain and watching her thought process come together. Everyday is something new.



7 comments:

Lauren Reilly said...

There could not be a more beautiful baby! She looks just like you Logan!

cambersue said...

I love the face...dallin used to do this puppy dog face and put his hands on my cheeks and say..."mommy, i ludd you." and then of course get whatever it was that he was after. you just can't refuse such a cute face. it's just pathetic.

Nicole and Garrett said...

I love your new blog look! Awww, Ayden is funny

karen said...

Oh just give it to her! whatever she wants, and now! I can't handle that sad face for one more second...

Kim said...

Hey Logan! I just saw the sweet/ thoughtful comment you made on my blog-- thank you so much! I love all the pictures of your sweet baby girl! The ones that were taken in Utah are AMAZING! It is so great that you and Jillian get to be so close to one another-- I love how your family has always seemed so close-knit. anyway! I don't know Hilary Weeks, but I absolutely LOVE her! Her song "Just Let Me Cry" was such a comfort to me when we got our news about not being able to get prego. I really love all of her albums & can't wait for the new Christmas one-- that is so cool that she is your husband's cousin. How neat! (Two musical families were fused when you and Patrick got married!) I'm a teensy bit jealous! ;)

Maren said...

Love Ayden's sad face. I bet it works!! Bridgette has a great pouty face too, thanks to the big lower lip that she inherited from Kevin. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to capture it on camera yet.

Amy and Tyson said...

you should do Ayden's hair like daddys.