Richard's first year at medical school and Patrick's last year in the dental program started last week. Richard officially became a student physician at his white coat ceremony. We are so glad to have Jill and Richard one mile away. Looking forward to Sunday dinners, football season, and babysitting! Mom and Dad came down for the momentous occasion and to also see Ayden's new tricks. She's up on her hands and knees, moving those feet but not quite the arms. She seems so close to crawling which is exciting...I think. Don't know whether to be impressed by her skills or frightened by such mobility!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Dr. & Dr.
Richard's first year at medical school and Patrick's last year in the dental program started last week. Richard officially became a student physician at his white coat ceremony. We are so glad to have Jill and Richard one mile away. Looking forward to Sunday dinners, football season, and babysitting! Mom and Dad came down for the momentous occasion and to also see Ayden's new tricks. She's up on her hands and knees, moving those feet but not quite the arms. She seems so close to crawling which is exciting...I think. Don't know whether to be impressed by her skills or frightened by such mobility!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations to both boys! That little girl of yours looks just like you, Logan! My how she has grown! She's a doll!
I can't believe she's practically crawling already! they grow up so fast...
WOW! She'll be crawling before you know it! Emme did that scoot, drop, scoot, drop thing for a while.
Your mini-me is killin me. Could she look any more like you? And those professional photos? Bam. Perfect. Adorable.
I love the other one of her sucking her thumb thru the pacifier. very ingenious.
To answer your question about the photos--I have a Nikon something and it's awesome--but what's even MORE awesome is the photoshopping thing I've just discovered and become obsessed with--PICASSA. It's not so much the camera that creates those awesome photos (although it helps to have a rad camera) but the Picassa lets me soften the edges, do black and white, decrease the shadows, brighten faces, etc. It's awesome! check it out.
Post a Comment