Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reunion Fun!

It has been a month of reunions!
The entire fam met in Utah for a week of fun. It was great to see everyone and let the new cousins hang out. Cambrie was blessed, we had a great time on the boat, and enjoying the weather. Then the next weekend I had my 10 year high school reunion. It was awesome seeing old friends and brought back many memories. Can't believe it's been 10 years already; it seems like yesterday.Anistyn

Ayden sleeping under the Y

Zach and the cousins

Cambrie




Ayden having fun with Popi

Friends: Bill (his daughter Emme), Lisa and Bethany

Emme and Ayden becoming friends

Emme trying to eat Ayden

Friends: Sam, me, Lisa

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

great pics. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Cambrie. I do see a little more of Zach in her. Fun to catch up with you yesterday. I didn't get to hear about your HS reunion.

Steve said...

Hey Logan. Congratulations on the baby. I hope everything is good in Florida.