Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day

Ayden's first 4th of July! She's all decked out in the appropriate attire thanks to Nana and Pop pop. We hit up a BBQ with dental friends, and she dipped her feet into a pool for the first time. She is learning so many new things recently: playing with toys and improving her roll over. She's increased her speed and decreased her volume. We are having tons of fun seeing all her new tricks! Three months old already!

.


6 comments:

cheyney webb said...

So cute and what a great roll-over. I miss our 4th of July's in Tally.

Anonymous said...

She looks just like all the Barbers...sorry Patrick. How cute and so big already. Since anyone hardly reads these... guess what I am pregnant again!!! This is Jesalee by the way

Nicole and Garrett said...

Aw, she is getting cuter and cuter! She looked so proud of her rolling skills (as well she should be)

karen said...

I am immensely enjoying the roll-over videos. In fact, I just watched the one where she was crying again. Way to persevere, mom and baby! That's some serious tough love, and it paid off!! She does have some amazingly long eyelashes. That's not normal, my kids don't have those (but hey, they're still cute). count your blessings for naturally long eyelashes, little A!

Brian Glenn said...

holy smokes Logan! She looks just like you! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter:)

Krista said...

She's so gorgeous I can't stand it!! She melts my heart! And those facial expressions. . . they are all you Logan!! Hugs to everyone- Krista