Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Long Eyelashes and A Roll Over!

I woke up one day, and Ayden's eyelashes were a mile long! I can't get enough of them; they are so pretty and make her look so girly. She will love to put mascara on them one day and drive the boys wild! Well, we hit a big mile stone today: Ayden rolled over! However, she gets very frustrated so warning: there is much yelling in the video clip, but she does accomplish the job!






5 comments:

The Tabot Fam said...

yay! we're so proud!

cheyney webb said...

She is so advanced. Next she will be doing hand stands.

Nicole and Garrett said...

awww she was trying so hard! what a hard worker

Annette said...

Those darn arms always get in the way! Ya for Ayden! It's hard as a parent to not want to help them, but they have to learn how.... such a great mom!!!

Tyson said...

She is beautiful, you guys are really lucky. I hope you had fun in Wyoming. Love you guys keep in touch.

Love Amy and Tyson