Every Halloween keeps getting better as the kids get more creative and more independent. We grew our own pumpkins this year and the kids came up with great designs for the different shapes and colors of pumpkins.
Aislin
Raegan
Gavin
Ayden
Aislin picked this devil costume mainly because I think she thought the dress was soft and pretty. But she definitely got into character as the evil sister.
Raegan dressed up as Sarah, one of the witch Sanderson sisters (the sequel movie came out this year). Her friends at school were the other witch sisters.
Gavin was the Grim Reaper with glowing red eyes.
Ayden decided to pair with Aislin and so she and her friends all dressed as angels.
I do love decorating the front steps.
Off trick-or-treating
Darci, Tessa, Brynne, Ayden, Danica, Kaitlyn, Lucy
Hannah, Aislin, Addy
The night was pleasant so I decided to pull out the cotton candy machine and hand out an old fashioned treat. Boy was it a hit!
I was handing out cotton candy for 3 hours. People started just pulling up in cars, getting some, and leaving. It was a fun way to meet neighbors and feel a sense of community.
Let the candy trading begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment