Friday, October 28, 2022

Fly By Fall


The Fall season is always busy and flies by so quickly. 
Here are a few extra things amongst the regular routine:

I've been wanting to make a mini cake for some time and had some extra sponge left over that I froze from Aislin's cake, so I made a 4 inch, triple layer cake for my friend's birthday. It turned out cute but was so much work, it'll probably be my last.


Aislin had her first official cleaning and xrays at the office. She was an excellent patient.


Raegan and Gavin finished up their soccer seasons.






Aislin looks adorable in her new Fall dress.


Buggy tries out her new cowboy reading voice.


Aislin enjoys being able to write to articulate her feelings towards Gavin.


With Harry Potter still on the mind, Raegan completes her school project of decorating a pumpkin as her favorite book character, Hermoine.



Aislin performs her tap and hip hop Halloween dances.



Nothing says Fall like playing in the leaves.


No comments: