Things get a bit boring right after Christmas but we jumped right into January with some fun!
My high school friend, Jesalee, called me up one day and offered us her Broncos tickets. Patrick was working that day, so I jumped in the car with the kids and headed up to the stadium. It was cold but we were warm in our ski gear!
I mainly was excited for Gavin to have this experience but the girls really had a blast and so did I!
First pro sports game!
The Broncos played the KC Chiefs.
We headed up to ski and this time we took Buggy.
I am anxious for her to get skiing because finding someone to watch her all day is a challenge so having her join along will allow us to do more. She is pretty athletic, so I think she can do it even though she is only 4!
She was SO excited to go "skidding" but that lasted one run and then she wanted to go home. She actually picked it up very fast. She got the wedge pretty quickly and mostly stayed on her feet. We will put her in lessons next year and she'll be zooming down the mountain in no time.
We skied half the day and she was wiped out on the way home.
Raegan has been waiting for her two front teeth to fall out and they finally did just a few days apart. She just missed wanting her two front teeth for Christmas!
Preschool at home with Aislin is going really well. I will admit, teaching the kids to read isn't my favorite. It's been easier with some than others, but Aislin has done so well with minimal frustration. She always looks forward to preschool time and reading which makes it much easier to get through the Bob books. I really enjoy my time with her and watching her learn. She grasps the concepts and letter sounds and improves everyday! She was a bit camera shy at first but then the next day was ready to showcase her reading skills!
Buggy loves dance and is quite frankly, the best in the class.










No comments:
Post a Comment