Saturday, February 5, 2022

Forty In February


It was the big 4-0 for Patrick and unfortunately it was also his drill weekend. So we went down to Colorado Springs and spent the night to celebrate! We had a fun dinner out, opened presents, and Gavin made a Jeopardy game to play since Patrick enjoys a good Jeopardy episode.


But that's not quite enough for being Over the Hill, so I planned a surprise man weekend with Sean and Matthew. It was supposed to be the weekend before Patrick's birthday but Matthew came down with covid, so I switched Sean's flight and they came the weekend after. Patrick and I were coming home from lunch on a Friday and Sean and Matthew were standing in our garage with these massive balloons. It was a complete surprise! The guys had fun eating out, jamming, and hot tubbing. It turned out to be a fun birthday weekend after all!


The kids did creative Valentine's boxes once again. Raegan made a unicorn and Gavin an Among Us character.



My sweet friend Rebecca stopped by with her adorable son, Matthew, to deliver a Valentine.


Another day on the slopes. These 2 kids love to ski. The A's- not as much.


Since we installed the laundry room/drop zone (like when we moved in), I've been trying to find the perfect hardware and I finally did! I love these low profile but pack a punch brushed brass pulls. It completes the space and warms it up a bit. Perfect addition and worth the wait! When you know, you know.


And they don't even damage the front of the cabinet. Win.


Ayden is doing a lot more playing and singing which I love, but she does not love me recording her so I now do it secretively. Shhhhh. She's good.

No comments: