We realized that we are moving soon and also having a baby even sooner. So, we decided to take advantage of our close proximity to Orlando one last time and hit the road for Disney and Sea World. It was a bit risky being 38 weeks pregnant, but I've never gone into labor on my own and turns out this weekend was no different. Despite the heat, everyone had a great time and I'm glad we fit in another wonderful memory.
The kids loved the "big fish."
We spent half the day at Disney visiting all the princesses. Ayden was in heaven and Gavin seemed to enjoy it as well. Elsa and Anna were the obvious highlights.
Anna was so sweet with Gavin and I think he liked the special attention.
Ayden's favorite ride was the Little Mermaid.
I have more pics on Patrick's phone which I will post later.










No comments:
Post a Comment