Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crazy Ladies

Yes, these are my crazy brothers and poor cousin.
Zach, Garrett, and Dave came home this past weekend for the FSU Spring game and another chance to surprise my Mom and Aunt Michele. Last year they dressed up like older men so naturally this year they dressed as women. The idea was to "blend in" with the crowd at the restaurant and see how long it took the family to notice it was them. However, as you can see, they didn't quite pass as believable women and in fact, drew more attention to themselves. But it was hilarious and still a surprise anyways. Aunt Michele noticed right away and laughed so hard she almost fell out of her chair. The boys dressed themselves from DI and I did the make-up. They definitely went all out!

Garnet and Gold game. It was nice to know FSU was definitely gonna win this one!


Look who's smiling!
Beautiful eyes.
This boy is chunkin out. Hes got 5 rolls on his leg and a few on his arm.

3 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Garrett could not stop talking about how cute Gavin is! Now I really really really can't wait to see him :)

kadejesalee said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!

cheyney webb said...

I didn't get to hear about the cross dressing in our conversation! Your brothers are a hoot.
Also, what darling pictures of Gavin. I love when babies get chunky and you a glimpse of their personality. He is a charmer.