Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Look What's Cookin'

We are pregnant with #2!

I've been a bit reluctant to share the news until my second trimester since we unfortunately had 2 miscarriages earlier this year. But after close follow up and many ultrasounds, things are looking good and the baby appears healthy. At my last ultrasound, which is still a bit early, the tech took a look down below...

She included the arrow pointing to the key parts in case there is confusion. We are super excited! It'll be the first grandson on both sides. Ayden has been saying baby brother the entire time, so I guess she already knew. The tech said she was pretty confident and she does have a good record in the office. However, it's still early so we aren't painting the room blue yet! He should be making his appearance sometime around March 3rd!

10 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Yeah for the REILLY'S!! Love the BABIES!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun!

Nicole and Garrett said...

Yaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen said...

so yay. and that means you're 15 weeks or so? congratulations! I heard you just moved (or are moving?) near your momma, which is the best thing E.V.E.R.

Maren said...

So happy for you!!!

The Meyers said...

Congratulations!!! We just heard this this weekend from everyone. We're so excited for you!

kadejesalee said...

Congrats!!! You are following my track record. Just remember to call me in 3 years when you can't get him potty trained...I have stories for you!!! Ayden will be such a big help. I love having a girl first.

Anonymous said...

So happy and excited for you. Wish we could all see you more often! Love, Aunt Sharon

Effie said...

Congrats guys!!!! That's so great!

The Haynies said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!