Ayden loves balloons! She was so sad when she let this one go and it went "flying." She had the brilliant idea to get her stool to reach it. Unfortunately, she was just a bit short.
We took Ayden to the fountains the other day and there was a guy dressed as a frog playing with the kids in the water. Ayden loved the "big, big, frog!"
Patrick and I love eating at the Japanese place where they put on a show with your food (ie: volcano out of onions). Well, we brought Ayden and she loved it except for the hot fire. They gave her a set of chop sticks, which I almost took away because a two year old can't use chop sticks! Guess she proved me wrong! I was so impressed. She even ate her rice with them!
The iTouch is one of the greatest and worst things that have come into our parenting lives. It makes long road trips and Dr.'s appointments no problem but has also created a bit of an addiction. Here is a display of our lazy parenting on a Saturday morning in efforts to get a little more sleep.
Ayden is growing so fast and is such a smart little girl. She has so much to say and remembers everything! She has been saying her prayers all by herself before bed lately which consists usually of: "Thank you for Momma. Thank you for Dadda. Amen." However, the other day she added: "Thank you for A. Thank you for Y. Thank you for D. Thank you for E. Thank you for N. Thank you for Ayden. Amen."
Amazing!
3 comments:
She's grateful for her letters? That's so cute! I can't believe she wasn't afraid of that huge frog! I can't wait until we see her again--but it won't be for FIVE MONTHS! She's going to be writing her life memoirs by them :(
Awesome. Ya it's funny how those things can be so useful sometimes and so annoying other times. So looks like you guyys are back in Florida...i must say, I am jealous. I miss it like crazy. hope you love it!
I share your guilt trip regarding the itouch. Bridgette is constantly using our ipads/iphones (an old one of which we converted to her very own). And while I want to expose her to technology - when she's been on them an hour watching videos, I'm pretty sure I'm just numbing her little brain. Love you!
Post a Comment