Friday, July 29, 2011

Graduation Again!

And yet another graduation! Patrick graduated from his AEGD Residency program today. It was definitely the best graduation ceremony thus far, probably because there were only 8 graduates which made for a short but personal event. In just this short year, Patrick has improved his skills and speed, making this residency so worth while. He made good friends in the program and enjoyed the staffing Dr's. However, he is ready to move on and be on his own. We are looking forward to relocating and a new beginning!

Dr. Cunningham, Dr. Gulliand (residency director), Dr. Reilly.
Sorry about the poor quality pics. I didn't take my nice camera and so I pay the consequences.

They acknowledged the spouses for their support.
Good job Patrick! I think we are finally done with education!

2 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

Nice job Patrick! That was a lot of school!

The Tabot Fam said...

Yaaaay! I didn't know they did a ceremony! That's so great. A huge improvemet I'm sure on the marathon NOVA graduation! :)