Another Thanksgiving with lots of traditions. Unfortunately, the boys weren't able to make it this year, but we still has quite a showing between the Webbs, Meyers, and Lunts, plus a few others. Like always, we went up to Georgia, played football, ate dinner and pies, and had a huge bonfire while singing Christmas carols. We missed those who couldn't make it but loved carrying on the traditions for yet another year.
Dad makes a variety of delicious pies and Aunt Michele makes the traditional trifle.
After a big meal, Jill and Richard wanted to work off the pounds. Ayden decided to join in on the warm ups.
Another two thumbs up for this years Christmas tree, picked in record speed.

My cousin, Mitch, is a photographer for FSU football and allowed me to be his assistant during the rival FSU vs Florida game. I have never actually attended this game since it is always difficult to get tickets. Here I am with a field front pass, admiring the stadium, huge football players, standing just inches from Jimbo, and most importantly...making my brothers very, very jealous!

Big smiles just before the fireworks exploded celebrating our victory over the Gators!
Every holiday Marjorie, Lisa, and I get together: old cheerleaders from high school.
Grandma Barber was in town for the holiday and Ayden enjoyed reading next to her.
I hope I will be reading next to my great granddaughter at 90 yrs old.
Four generations of Barbers.
Ayden wearing the sweater Grandma knit.
2 comments:
I seriously want to join your family- you guys are always having so much fun and I love pie!! : )
Love our picture!!
Post a Comment