This is what accumulated while we were at church this morning and is forecasted to continue for the next 10 days! I am so grateful for my cozy garage where my car will probably remain for the majority of the winter. I did a 180 on the way to church with precious Ayden in the backseat yelling "Wheee!" while I was spinning in the snow. I guess it was more fun than scary for her. This has definitely been a different winter than what we experienced in Florida. Who knew we'd be going to Wyoming to get a break from bad weather!
2 comments:
Well, I'm glad Ayden enjoyed the spinning. I hate driving in the snow!
Love your Christmas blog background! And even though snow is scary - winter wonderlands are fun. It rained today AZ, and we came home and put a log in the fire place.
Post a Comment