Monday, November 22, 2010

Coats and Caps

The perfect Fall weather has gone and now it's a bit chilly. However, looking on the bright side... after four long years, my coats and I have been reunited! It was a difficult separation and a glorious reunion, as I tried them on one by one, remembering the happiness they bring me.
I love coats!
And to add to my obsession, now I have a mini me to dress in coats as well!








9 comments:

Karen said...

She is certainly a mimi you! What a cute fashion show of mimi coats!

Karen said...

opps, mini I mean!

Nicole and Garrett said...

I need you to buy my clothes! Ayden is so cute!

Amelia said...

Oh my goodness- cutest coats ever! And I love the pictures of Ayden, she is so pretty.

The Haynies said...

Those are darling little coats! You always did have the best coats in the winter, I'm not going to lie...I was a bit jealous! :)

Effie said...

um.....those are the CUTEST little coats!

cheyney webb said...

too cute for words

Reilly Family Classics said...

LOVE THE COATS AND HATS !!!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We missed you so much. Tell Jason and Susan hello and love from all the Reilly's.

Love, Mom

cambersue said...

I can't believe how light her hair is! She is just getting cuter and cuter every time I check your blog! Those coats are absolutely darling!!! love it.