Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Fall Fun

The Reilly Ghost Family!
Our camera can do some cool things when adjusting the shutter speed. We had to hold very still for a few seconds which was difficult for Ayden, but it's a good effect for Halloween.

I thought Ayden would love carving the pumpkin this year, but she was much more interested in the newspapers.



This tree was even more vibrant red in person. So beautiful!


Pretty sunset. The sun looks so big and warm.

The Reilly's visited Melissa in Alaska and found this park ranger outfit for Ayden. She never wants to take it off and never puts down her moose.




Like a good ranger, she loves the animals.

I am enjoying dressing Ayden in cute Fall clothes.

4 comments:

Lauren Reilly said...

Oh my goodness!! These are adorable! Excellent camera work! I love you and miss you all so much.

The Tabot Fam said...

That park ranger outfit is so stinkin cute!! Love the ghost effect and pumpkin, too. R & I went to Target to snag a pumpkin, but I decide to also grab milk and stuff for the Halloween carnival at church and at the end of it all we were driving home and I realized we had forgot to buy the pumpkin. Doh!

cambersue said...

holy cow the leaves are absolutely gorgeous!
Ranger Ayden is stinking cute!!!

Nicole and Garrett said...

oooOOooo, scary ghost family