Sunday, October 31, 2010

Little Lady Bug

Happy Halloween!
Halloween was better than ever this year living through Ayden. She has enjoyed the decorations around the house this month and had a blast trick-or-treating. The city decided to celebrate officially last night, and we hit the streets. Ayden caught on very quickly and although she doesn't quite understand the value of candy, she loved walking around with other kids and putting stuff into her bag. And after we called it a night (she could've gone on forever), Patrick and I ate the fruits/candies of her labor. She probably will know better next year.



Lady Bug in the grass.



Little Lady Bug givin Dada some love.



FABULOUS FALL FASHIONS

So, thanks to generous and fashionable family, Ayden has the cutest Fall wardrobe. I took her out to the corn field down the street to capture the looks. However, being she is 18 mnths and I am not that talented behind the camera unfortunately, I didn't get those perfect shots. But Ayden is cute no matter what.








8 comments:

codi said...

I love looking at your blog and Ayden is so cute..I love her Halloween costume and I love your ghostly family picture. Love, the welsh's in wyoming

Nicole and Garrett said...

So cute! You need to put pictures of yourself on the blog! Ayden has a lot of cute clothes and I love the picture of her with the corn!

B. Surfer said...

So the purple skirt with the leggin's are my favorite. Yup, gotta get me some of those. hahaha

The Meyers said...

That girl is so stylin'!

Maren said...

Love all the fashions!

Lauren Reilly said...

I want Ayden's clothes! She's so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bug!
Love, Aunt Sharon

cheyney webb said...

I love it ALL. You make me want a girl so I can vicariously live through her wardrobe. So dang cute!