This last week we had the pleasure of having Zach and Andrea come visit for a few days. Then they went off to NYC for a get-a-way and the girls stayed with us. Ayden was so excited to have friends in the house and was constantly entertained. The girls had a great time playing together and I enjoyed watching them. I wish we lived closer so this could happen more often.
They loved sitting on the porch playing.
Anistyn feeding the geese by our house.
Only 2 kid swings at the playground for 3 girls? No problem!
Relaxing on the couch with Uncle Paddy after intense playground time.
What a pair.
Ayden and Cambrie
A few weeks ago Patrick and I took Ayden to the Kids Discovery Park. It has gardens, paths, waterfalls, and multiple exhibits where kids can interact to learn about nature things. I wanted to take the girls when they came, but unfortunately, I got the flu instead and everyone else joined me a few days later.
The manicured flower gardens.
The kids cave.
The bamboo forest.
Relaxing by the lake.
I was painting my toes so I figured I might as well do Ayden's. She sat surprisingly still.
3 comments:
Those cuties look like they could all be sisters : ) Hope you are feeling better-- Ryan had the flu too (miserable!!). Love the toes! Can't wait to chat soon.
Awww, your toes are so cute together! You need to get Ayden a toe ring now :) I wish I could have seen all the girls together!!!!!!!!!!! Come visit Utah soon!
So So cute. I can't believe how big Ayden is getting. She is beautiful. Hope all is going well and you are all settled in the new casa.
Post a Comment