Saturday, April 4, 2009

SHE'S HERE!

Yesterday we welcomed AYDEN REILLY to the world! She was born in South Miami Hospital at 5:20 pm. The little dark haired beauty came in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long. The Reilly clan thinks she looks just like Logan and the Barber clan thinks she looks just like her daddy....so I guess you'll have to make your own opinion. One thing is for certain...she has dark hair like her momma. And it just might end up curly...we'll see. We think she may end up with her daddy's blue eyes, which is quite the Reilly triumph considering what those genes were up against. Again though, we'll see!!

Logan is doing great. All those years of coaching other women through labor really payed off. She was a natural. She pushed for just 40 minutes. We are all grateful for epidurals though!! What a great idea! Patrick has taken to his new role perfectly as well. I don't know how he is so comfortable, but he knows just how to hold and soothe Ayden. He and Logan are going to be fantastic parents!!! They are so excited and so eager to love this darling addition to the family.

Enjoy the pictures...more to come!

Jillian


8 comments:

Annette said...

YAAAAAAAAA!!! I am so happy for Logan and Patrick. Give Logan a hug and kiss from me and give that sweet baby kisses in her neck! I can't wait to meet her!

Annette said...

Jill, Ok, I have gone through all the pictures... and my vote is... she is very Barber... she is beautiful! I might just need to go out and buy her some more stuff to wear!

Amanda said...

She looks like Logan for sure to me! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Amy and Tyson said...

Ayden is so beautiful. We are glad she is here and healthy. You will both be great parents. We can't wait to meet her!

Karen said...

Thanks for posting the pictures...Ayden is beautiful. Congrats Logan and Patrick.

km

Codi said...

Hello and Congrats!!! She is so beautiful. I hope all is going well and we can't wait for all of the great pictures to come. We love you...Jared, Codi, Mara and Branden(was hoping Ayden would be born on his bday...but happy Aunt Jo got one finally)

Bella Grace Boutique said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! So happy for you!!!! She's beautiful! Congrats to you and welcome baby Ayden!!!!

I'm set to have a baby boy in 15 days..yikes! lol

Karen said...

Loved these pictures..give the grandparents a big congrats from me. know you two a glad she is finally here! Karen Lunt, another proud grandparent, too!!