
Jill is in town! Now I have some moral and actual support to finish those last minute projects. Plus, the foot and back massages are nice too. We went to my appointment today where Ayden weighed in at approx 7lb 4 oz. Good girl! All is well with her and unfortunately nothing is happening with me. Guess we'll keep walking and hope for an on time departure since it doesn't look like an earl

y on

e.
6 comments:
Logan, your baby room is just looking cuter and cuter!! Watch out for the sciatica. That was the WORST in my last week of pregnancy. The pool helped - and I didn't even care that it was still very cold water in mid May. Can't wait for the big news!
Very cute! I love that you have her baby blessing dress all ready! You should be getting a prezzie soon. xoxoxo
looking good! Good luck with everything. We are so excited for you.
Wow! It'll be great when we finally get to see Ayden!
You look beautiful Barbs! Thinking of you and looking forward to catching up this summer.
Sam
Hi Logan...the room likes great! I admit I have been keeping an eye on the blogs to see when Ayden joins your family. We're excited for you!
km
Post a Comment