With the crazy schedule that Spring brings, Easter came fast. The kids wasted no time dying their eggs and were done in record time.
The kids enjoyed their baskets so off to the hunt!
Buggy found an egg that was a bit bigger than usual.
She was very excited!
And this bouncy unicorn was inside.
I've been wanting to make this cake for awhile and it was worth the wait!
Carrot cake with a crustless cheesecake middle layer with a whipped cream cheese frosting. I'd never made a crustless cheesecake but it turned out great. The flavor toned down the sweetness and and the texture added richness. The carrot cake was moist and absolutely delicious. I typically do the Italian Creme for Easter but I think this might replace it. Plus, the earthy, natural tones of the completely naked cake called for a garden of carrots. I loved it and it was a hit at Easter dinner with all the cousins.


















No comments:
Post a Comment