Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Ayden's 14th Birthday


Ayden turned 14 and says she officially a real teenager. If that's true, a real teen is much better than the pre-teen. This has been a great year for Ayden. She has grown into her own, can make good decisions, knows what she wants and who she is, has goals, is self aware and aware of others, is positive and has good perspective, especially for a real teenager. It's a crazy world out there and she has been around a lot of crazy. She is proud of the young woman she has become and we are too. 



The YW came and heart attacked her door with nice notes in addition to the traditional streamers.


She asked for the turtle cheesecake again which is an absolute treat. Unfortunately, the caramel started sliding off the cake when I asked her to lift it up.




This year for her birthday party she wanted to eat dinner and shop around the mall with her friends. We picked them all up in the van full of balloons.


Everyone got some cash for dinner and I let them loose! I sat in the food court until they shopped til they dropped and took them back to our house for ice cream. 
I guess that's what real teenagers do!

No comments: