Sunday, June 12, 2022

Summer has Sprung!


Summer started off with a bang with the girls' dance recital. Aislin absolutely loved her tap and ballet class this year especially with her friends Delaney and Kenna.


She is a natural dancer and quite coordinated.


She says she likes to tap dance the best but likes to wear the "balla-ray" (mash up of ballerina and ballet) costume the most.


After seeing Aislin tapping all around the house, Raegan wanted to give it a try, so I signed her up after Christmas. She caught on and caught up pretty quickly for only being in the class for a few months and starting tap dance at age 7. She finds so much joy in tap dancing which warms my heart so. She is tapping wherever we go.


The typical Spring does not really exist in Colorado, so June is finally when all comes back to life and it always feels long over due. These pink flowers always impress me with their intense color.


The catmint attracts the butterflies and bees all summer long.



And nothing says summer like heading to Nana Camp! This was Buggy's first year as a camper and she was beyond excited!


And I was equally excited to be kid free and flew to KC for a summer camp of my own with Lisa. We hit the pool, ate great food, had chats out on the porch, did some shopping, got our nails done, and enjoyed many Diet Coke's. I was the first guest to stay in her newly renovated basement and we even celebrated my birthday a few days early. It was the best!


When I got back from KC, Patrick and I drove up to Wyoming to pick up the kids and spend a few days. It was another successful camp and the kids never want it to end.

No comments: