Saturday, September 22, 2018

Aislin- One Year

We got together with the cousins to celebrate this little lady turning ONE!

Not really sad that this is the last monthly photo. She was never a fan.
I gotta say, this has been a rough month. Aislin has cried for the entire month. She just seems angry all the time. I even addressed it at her check up and the Dr. said it was age appropriate for her neuro development. She's upset whether she's being held, eating, playing, whatever. It is super wearing. And to boot, she didn't grow or gain any weight since her 9 month appointment so now we are back on weight checks. I wish I had a better report, but it's been just tough.




She had no problem eating the entire piece.
At least the cake made her happy.

She started to stand on her own but no steps.
Crying while standing (note the tears on the floor)

Aislin is starting to say some words.


I love her bear crawl.


It was a Happy Birthday!

No comments: