Thursday, February 22, 2018

Aislin- Five Months

Over the past month, Aislin has really turned a corner! She has turned into quite a pleasant baby. I didn't know if we would ever get here and finally that day has come and what a difference it has made! Aislin is eating well, sleeping well, and much happier. We moved her from our room into our closet which has helped everyone sleep better. She has figured out how to put herself to sleep and get herself back to sleep so no more 30 minute routine that only led to a 15 minute nap. With her taking normal naps, I have so much more time! I feel like my life is getting back under control. She also is eating faster and not spitting it out all over. These changes make all the difference. 

 Hangin out

 Pretty eyelashes

 She loves sitting in her bumbo playing with her toys and watching the other kids play. She does not like to be alone and is endlessly entertained by her siblings.

 The Dr. recommended introducing solids to help with her refulx. 
So, we tried...it did not go well.

She was not interested...

 She hated it...

 I kept trying...

 She completely refused!

So I gave up and cleaned her up.
She was really happy it was over.


No comments: