I end up using my phone to quickly capture cute daily moments and then kinda forget I have them. So, here's a few good ones from the last few weeks.
Gavin loves his trucks and enjoys lining them up in a row in random places.
The kids "sharing" the bike.
Ayden teaching Gavin how to count.
He really has learned a ton lately. He knows a lot of his letters, a couple numbers, and is talking up a storm!
This is how I found them watching TV one evening. So sweet.
The 21 week belly shot. That was a few weeks ago.
Gavin keeping busy on a road trip.
Ayden has really gotten better control over her writing. She is staying on the proper lines and more uniform.
Jill watched the kiddos and Patrick and I went on a babymoon cruise! So nice!
Ayden left these notes on each side of our bed. She's very thoughtful.
Ayden is very excited about the new baby and drew this picture of our expanded family for her.
Patrick has the blue eyes, Gavin the brown, and Ayden the green. I guess the baby and I have purple eyes. She wrote the baby's name at the top: Sparkle.
(that's what she wants to name the baby)
And here is Gavin with me pushing the baby in the stroller.
I check on the kids every night before I go to bed. I found Gavin like this the other night. Guess he got a bit hot.
Ayden helped me make cinnamon rolls the other day. It was my first time! I know, I'm 30 something and a mother of 2 but what ya gonna do? They were yum.
I was behind schedule getting the kids lunch. I guess Gavin was tired of waiting so he grabbed his stuff for a nap.
Gavin counting.












.jpg)







2 comments:
The fact that you've never made cinnamon rolls before explains why you're so skinny! :) They are by far my favorite dessert.
So cute! I love those moments. p.s. LOVE the belly:)
Post a Comment