Thursday, January 30, 2014

We're Out Numbered!


Right before Thanksgiving we found out we are expecting #3! We are very excited, especially since Jill is expecting only 3 weeks ahead of us! This little one is scheduled to arrive on July, 31st but will probably be late like her older siblings.

It's always exciting to see this pop up on the stick!

We had the rare opportunity to share the news with both sets of parents together, as the Reilly's were visiting for the holiday. 

Everything looked good at the doctors appointment. Ayden was so excited to see the baby on the ultrasound.

And even though the baby here was only 11 wks 4 days, the tech said she was "80% sure it's a GIRL!" according to the angle of the dangle as the arrows show. They guessed right at this stage with Gavin so we shall see.

 This past week we've been kept inside with unusually cold weather. The last 2 days school and work have been cancelled due to ice and snow. Even though it's not much, I guess people here just can't handle it. Fine with me!



Not enough to build a snowman but it's something.

4 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

I can't believe how formed your little baby is already. She looks squished in there :)

That ice looks TREACHEROUS. How did you SURVIVE?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that crazy weather you guys were having!!

We are just so excited for your family! Can't wait to see your newest addition!

kadejesalee said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Oh, I hope it is a girl and then your little family would be just like mine!!! Love you and miss you!

Maren said...

Wow! Congrats! I hadn't heard that yet through the grapevine. So glad for you. And as a side note - I think those icicles look beautiful.