Ayden has been looking forward to going to preschool since she could speak. Over the last few years she's pointed out every yellow school bus, playground, and school crossing sign. She knew when she turned 4, it would be her turn and has counted down the days. She was very excited for her first day. She laid out her outfit and put her backpack by the door. There was no hesitation as she ran into the classroom and immediately sat down in the seat with her name. My eyes were a bit misty as I said goodbye, but I'm glad she was only wide eyed with excitement. My little girl is growing up so fast. I can't believe this time has already come. Ayden was made for school. She's going to do great and love every minute of it.
This was supposed to be the picture of Gavin hugging his sweet sister goodbye before school. But this is all I could get.



No comments:
Post a Comment