Gavin has learned so many skills lately only video can capture. Now I know there are quite a few and the grandparents are probably the only ones who will ooh and ahh over this cute little guy, but I just can't get enough. He's too precious!
Last week he finally took his first steps and has improved his speed and distance everyday.
This week he decided he must eat with a fork. His accuracy is questionable but his determination is great!
Gavin doesn't babble tons but loves to read aloud. Apparently, it's quite taxing.
Gavin also loves beans (just like Ayden). However, he is the messiest eater but enjoys himself immensely. It's so cute every time.
He looks like such a little boy.
Garrett and Nicole (and Baby Jack) came to visit this past week. It was so great to spend time with them and meet Jack. Over the weekend, Uncle Jack and Aunt Peggy visited as well and we all, with the Meyer's, went to the FSU Spring Game. What a fun visit!
What a cute lil' Nole! Jack is the sweetest, most perfect baby. I dream of having a baby like him.







2 comments:
Gavin is crazy cute but my absolute favorite is your momese voice. Love you guys!
I definitely oohed and ahhed over those videos! What cuties.
Post a Comment