Christmas is such a wonderful time of year for so many reasons: family, friends, food, festivities, and time to reflect on our blessings and gifts that the Savior has given us. And as always, the time goes by way too quickly. This year we all were home in Tally and enjoyed the young ones actually fully grasping Christmas. The girls make it an entirely different experience.
It wouldn't be a Barber get together without a stop at Chick-fil-A. Ayden was afraid of the real Santa this year but a giant cow dressed as Santa...not scary at all! She hopped right on and didn't want to get off. I don't get it.
Another delight: Dad's Chinese cooking. It takes 3 days to prepare, 3+ hours to cook, and 3 seconds to devour.
My high school friends I see every Christmas and wish it was more often.
We had fun just hanging out and apparently so did the girls. I found them under the bed watching Zach's iPad. Why not?
The traditional Christmas story puppet show on Christmas Eve at the Meyer's. It was fun to see the girls old enough to participate.
Opening the Eve presents before bed.
Matching jams from Mimi and now ready for Santa!
Everyone lined up on the stairs Christmas morning ready to go. We now fill the entire staircase!
Jill and me showing off our preggo figures in our festive onsie jammies.
Let the Christmas chaos begin!
3 little princesses.
Patrick's newest baby...before Gavin arrives.
The ladies are ready for our summer vacation!
Thanks Nana and PopPop for the new bike!
Christmas dinner at not one...
not two...
but three tables!
All the Barber's and Meyer's were home this year. We are quite the crew!
2 comments:
Awe love this post! I'm glad you were all able to be together. Love the cow pictures. I actually saw it on FB and thought.. hummm she doens't like Santa but she's good with big ol' cows? hahahahah I love you girl!
Now that would have been a fun party to crash! So happy that you were all able to get together. I love and miss all my Barber clan. Let me know if you ever make it out to Utah, and we will come down to visit.
Post a Comment