Yes, it's true! Patrick and I found a killer deal on a cruise and we took advantage of our proximity to willing babysitters. We took a 5 night cruise to the Caribbean but really didn't care where we went. Our goal was to relax and do nothing and we achieved our goal.
Sharing a glass of the bubbly to celebrate our babymoon!
I ate for two and slept for two! We had a lovely table with an incredible view and nice, uninterrupted conversation.
Frog legs anyone?
This is the largest hot tub I've ever seen! Lots of jets and built in seats. Very relaxing.
We were supposed to go to Grand Cayman but Hurricane Rina beat us there. So, we (along with every other cruise boat) were rerouted to the Bahamas.
Can you see all those boats back there? Yes, there are 7 ships!
We had a wonderful time and came home feeling rejuvenated. Thanks to Mom and Dad who took such good care of Ayden she didn't even want to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment