The July 4th weekend was full of family, food, fireworks, and fun! We spent Saturday at St. George Island, which the oil has not affected yet and the beaches are beautiful. The Meyers came over and Jill and Richard were in town for a yummy BBQ dinner and Baker Nicole made a delicious and festive Red, White, and Blue velvet cake! We headed to the park for the city fireworks show and Ayden loved it! She watched the whole thing and wasn't scared at all. All we needed to make it better was Patrick and Zach's family.
Ayden at the fireworks in her festive outfit.
Emily and Ayden watching the show.
Meyers and Barbers watching from the blankets.
Ayden on St George Island. She is the cutest!
Not even Garrett and Richard could make their belly stick out as far as Ayden's.
Ayden's belly after 1 hot dog, part of a bun, salt and vinegar chips, macaroni salad, 1/2 pickle, and 2 slices watermelon washed down by a sippie cup of milk. I thought she might explode. I actually think it altered her center of gravity, but she could not be stopped!
Water phobia to love of water! I don't know what happened, but she decided the waves were so fun! The force of the wave would take her feet out from under her, but she just kept playing.
All wet from falling down in the waves but still smiling.
Ayden's first tooth brush! Dr. Daddy would be so proud. Now that she has molars, I decided not to clean her teeth with my fingers anymore...ouch! Ayden wanted to do it herself, of course, and she even got all the way in the back!
4 comments:
haha! Aw, Ayden. I wish we could live with her forever! And you!
She is getting SO big SO fast--what a sweet little lady!
I swear there is nothing cuter than babies on the beach!
What a great post. That little girl is so much fun.
Post a Comment