When I was little I always looked forward to my new Easter dress and am excited to start that tradition with Ayden. I found this dress quite some time ago, and Ayden started walking just in time to show it off! She looks like a walking spring flower.
giving Daddy kisses back
7 comments:
Logan! I want your headband :) Also I want Ayden. I guess I'll just have to wait until July.
GET OUT OF TOWN! Too cute!
Count down until my visit.
awwwww so cute!
She's so cute! She looks like such a big girl:) I can't wait until Ayden and Emme can play together again!
I love the dress!
You two were quite the little easter basket pair! So stinking cute...i miss you in primary:( you really have got to start coming to the pool before we're all outta here!
Logan, you look so pretty in your aqua Easter dress! Of course, Ayden looks adorable too - but the kids always do. What a wonderful spring with your one-year old girl. Bridgette will turn 2 next month and a look back at her one year old pictures and just can't fathom how much she changed this year. So watch Ayden closely!!
Post a Comment