Friday, February 12, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

They are here!
We have been seeing these two teeth comin for a while, and they poked through last week. It definitely changes her baby look into more of a toddler. But just when I think it's impossible to get any cuter, Ayden out does herself. She was particularly cute in this outfit and being cooperative with the camera...which isn't always the case!






Those eyelashes just keep getting longer!

Ayden has been practicing hard on walking with the stroller. She has gotten pretty confident and likes to get around quickly...but also gets distracted just as quickly.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Logan, sis so adorable!!! She is really growing up fast. I don't think I have ever seen her in person, but thanks to these blogs, we can watch them grow. She looks so much like you when you were young and even now!

Karen said...

opps, that was supose to be "She is so cute!"

Nicole and Garrett said...

oh my heck, she is so cute! I love the yellow flower and her hair is so long and pretty. So, are we really living together this summer?

Effie said...

She is getting SO OLD! I Can't even believe it! Those teeth age her like an entire year I swear!

Lauren Reilly said...

I can't get enough of this face! She's so cute and her clothes and accessories are darling Logie!

the reilly's said...

She is mamma Logan through and through...sorry Pat. You made a cute one though. You are right that her teeth make her look a little older. She is darling!!!

Annette said...

Logan what a cutie!! Oh my goodness those pictures are just a mini you! Beautiful baby and hey I picked that jacket up at store and said... oh how cute is that! ha!