
Cruise: the ultimate vacation! A little (or a lot) something for everyone. It makes Mom, the sun worshiper and Dad, the food lover happy at the same time. Plus, there are no cell phones so we knew we would have Zach's undivided attention! This cruise has been in the works since our last cruise with the Meyer's after Garrett got home from his mission. We needed a repeat as soon as Ben got home. We decided to go during the holidays this year since everyone would already be home. And I think it was a nice break from the cold for the Utah folks. Ship set sail two days after Christmas and was only a ten minute drive from our house, where everyone crashed the night before. I was a bit worried about cruising with a baby, but Ayden did great. She was constantly entertained by all the activity and loved playing with her cousins. The scenery was beautiful, the weather nice, I didn't cook or clean for a week...but the best part was just being together, catching up and laughing.

On the beach in Cozumel: Patrick and I are a perfect match. He likes to stay outta the sun which makes it nice with Ayden.

A formal dinner night.

Ayden did wonderful at dinner in her high chair thanks to the magic of bread sticks!

Eating and enjoying the view at a little place in Mexico.

This was the best daiquiri ever!

Dads and babies

This is the cutest outfit I've ever seen.

Snorkeling in Grand Cayman

Patrick and I climbing the Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica

Jill and Richard making the climb

Tiny bottom in a tiny sink for a bath

Anistyn putting on sun screen all by herself!

Such a good girl out on the deck


Anistyn and Uncle Richard catching up on some reading.
(note Anistyn's advanced selection)

Cambrie and Ayden contained/playing in the deck chair prison.
(aka: Anistyn's princess castle)
7 comments:
Logan, looks like you guys had a great time. I do have to say I am a bit jealous. I still can't believe how cute and big Ayden is.
I'm jealous too...wait I was there! :) I wanted you to know that I made Texas Caviar and it was a huge hit with my fam.
so fun! i love the adorable picture of Aydens back to the camera and her little hat on... so cute!
Great pictures! I need a cruise so badly. Wait I need to go on a month long cruise! Thanks for a peek into your fun. BTW- Ayden is so cute! I saw your cute little family at church on Sunday. Is Patrick all through with school?
geez. I'm trying to find the "jealous" button on my keyboard over here.
cruises and babies--who knew?
I've never been on a cruise. tragic, no?
I recognize that formal dress. You look great. I love seeing pictures of your adventures and princess baracade.
Ayden had the best cruise attire! So cute.
Post a Comment