Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ayden's First Christmas

I think Ayden might actually sat on the real Santa's lap. This Santa was fanastically authentic! Thankfully, Ayden has not hit the "stranger anxiety" stage, but she was very intrigued by Santa's beard and different look than Daddy. It was great fun taking her to Santa and enjoying Christmas as a child again. We were in Tallahassee this year for Ayden's first Christmas, and it was so wonderful to be with the entire family, including the new babies. Ayden loves playing with her cousins and does not get the chance to be around other kids much. She has learned how to wave and says hello to everyone she sees. She is such a happy little girl and finds delight in the littlest things. It is always fun sharing these moments with family.


Ayden and Poppy

This was a great day: Patrick finally finished studying and completed his last national written dental board exam. Only one clinical to go.

Ayden's Christmas dress


Patrick being artsy on the new camera

Cambrie and Ayden

Beautiful Anistyn

Family photo: on a dirt road next to our house.
It looks like a fake back drop but it is that pretty.

Christmas Eve at the Meyer's. The cast of the live Nativity starring...

Anistyn as Mary

Ayden the Reindeer

The house on Christmas morning

One of Ayden's many presents from adoring family. She's also wearing the tutu Aunt Cole made for all the kids.

After the sugar high has come down: Anistyn asleep on Zach whos asleep holding Cambrie

Anistyn was quite the cook helping Poppy with the pies

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year to focus on the most meaningful things in life:
Christ and family.
I feel so blessed to have a testimony of our Savior and all He has done for us and for my loving family. What more could anyone ask for?

3 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Looks like a glorious Christmas. I love Andrea as the donkey!

Unknown said...

I love Ayden's pose in your family photo. She's the sweetest little girl I've ever seen...and you look fabulous! Miss you tons!

the reilly's said...

Logan...this is rachel and we need to connect. I cannot believe how big Ayden is getting. She is such a pretty little girl that completes your family with style. I hope you guys are doing well. I will give you our blog address so we can keep up. What are Pat's plans as far as school? Is he putting applications in anywhere? Let me know what's up.
our blog..
thelifeofthereillys.blogspot.com

tell pat hi and give ayden big hugs and kisses from the reillys