What a fun and eventful week it has been for all of us and especially 5 week old Ayden! She finally got to meet the entire Reilly side of the family in person instead of just through Skype. We've had so much fun together. Last Sunday, Mother's Day and our 3 year anniversary, was also Ayden's blessing. It was a very special and emotional day. My fam came down from Tally, so we had so many loving family members here. Ayden is a lucky little girl. Then we went to the beach for the first time. She did great hanging out with Dad and Grandma under the umbrella. Our next adventure led us to Disney World. She was the perfect baby. And although she won't remember this visit and probably will want to go again sometime, it was fun thinking of how exciting it will be when she can actually take it all in. We are having a great time together and feel so lucky to have such wonderful families...and such a cute baby!








6 comments:
She's the perfect little traveler! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!
What an action packed week with both families. Looks like you had tons of fun. Thanks for sharing those great pictures of Ayden. I will call you again soon.
Oh that hair!! I love it! My little Fraggle!
It's great that you got to take Ayden places!
Logan! I am so happy for you and Patrick! She's beautiful! I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to reply. I usually don't check my work email account at home and we can't access the internet at work anymore. Anyway, congrats! P.S. My phone broke and I don't have your number anymore, so call me sometime and we'll catch up! I want to hear all about life for you as a mommy and how the labor/delivery went and how things are going now. Hope to hear from you soon!
Wow...what a beautiful girl!
She is the best and so are you!
Cousin Kathy
Post a Comment