Are the holidays over already? Patrick and I had a fantastic and relaxing time with the Reilly's this year in Wyoming. We stopped in NYC on the way there for a little Christmas spirit. The tree and decorations were just as impressive in real life as in the movies. Then off for more winter weather in Wyoming. We were looking forward to cooler than FL temps, but when we got off the plane in Cody it was 20 below zero...a bit extreme. And none of my coats button over my ever expanding belly, so hopefully Ayden couldn't feel the chilly blast. It snowed and then the winds would blow like I've never seen, and we even live in hurricane land! (clip included) But it was tons of fun hanging out with the entire fam, perfecting our Rock Band skills, getting depressed with the new Wii Fit, and eating delicious food everyday. Christmas was wonderful, especially having Sean home this year and thinking of having Ayden with us next year. She has been practicing many flips and kicks and reminding me where my ribs are daily. We are getting anxious to fianlly meet her and wishing March would arrive soon.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Wyoming Winter Windy Wonderland
Are the holidays over already? Patrick and I had a fantastic and relaxing time with the Reilly's this year in Wyoming. We stopped in NYC on the way there for a little Christmas spirit. The tree and decorations were just as impressive in real life as in the movies. Then off for more winter weather in Wyoming. We were looking forward to cooler than FL temps, but when we got off the plane in Cody it was 20 below zero...a bit extreme. And none of my coats button over my ever expanding belly, so hopefully Ayden couldn't feel the chilly blast. It snowed and then the winds would blow like I've never seen, and we even live in hurricane land! (clip included) But it was tons of fun hanging out with the entire fam, perfecting our Rock Band skills, getting depressed with the new Wii Fit, and eating delicious food everyday. Christmas was wonderful, especially having Sean home this year and thinking of having Ayden with us next year. She has been practicing many flips and kicks and reminding me where my ribs are daily. We are getting anxious to fianlly meet her and wishing March would arrive soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy CRAPOLA about the wind and freezing temps in Wyoming. I had to put on my coat just watching the clip.
So cool to stop off in NYC and I love the bow on your belly.
I'm so excited to see you!! This is so fun!
Post a Comment