Tuesday, December 9, 2008

24 weeks and Viable!


CONGRATS! We are Viable!

Ayden has hit her first crucial mile stone...viability! What a relief! I feel so incredibly lucky that my pregnancy has gone so well and 24 weeks is finally here. It's a constant reminder of how blessed I am when I am further along than some of my patients at work. Ayden is getting stronger as felt and now seen through my belly. It was so fun to see all the fam in Tally over the holiday and show off the baby bump and her kicking abilities. And there is nothing like going on a baby shopping spree with all the girls! Mom got my collection started, and I picked up a few more today (pics included).


3 comments:

Nicole and Garrett said...

You are the most adorable pregnant lady :)

Andrea B said...

love the fancy dresses-the one on the right is my fav! Is it a dress or a coat? She can wear that in Cody for sure!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous girl with gorgeous baby. Nice job on the baby and the post. Also love the corduroy dress. Looks just like you.