Patrick and I both really love music and have tried to instill (beat) that feeling into the kids. Although on the daily it is a challenge, I do believe it is deep down in there. And for Ayden, maybe not even that deep down. We bought a cello for Gavin for orchestra next year and he was very excited (which we were grateful). But with Ayden's violin experience, she was able and interested enough to try to learn to play the cello, at least a little bit.
And then it becomes a family affair and Aislin always contributes her dancing.
Ayden is learning a fun song on the violin. Her private lessons are helping her noticeably improve.
Aislin is in the top reading group at school and continues to excel. I think she is almost ready to be on her own. I know the days of reading with the kids is coming to a close.
I love her inflections.
No comments:
Post a Comment