Sunday, August 1, 2021

Battle of the Box in Utah


It's always fun to visit Utah and we did a lot on this visit. My favorite photographer was holding mini sessions in the sunflowers so Andrea and I jumped on it and got some super cute pics done.



It was Raegan's 7th birthday and she got her pancake all the way in Utah!


We went out for ice cream to celebrate!



The kids love to play and it's always high energy.


Buggy and Maggie got worn out.


Ayden and George are BFFs.



We stopped by to watch Maddie's soccer game but she got distracted at half time with the selfie queen.


We biked/skateboarded/scootered the Provo trail and swung the swings along the way.




Then we did the Battle of the Box Cross Fit competition.
It was doubles. I thought I was going to do decent. Boy was I wrong. It kicked my trash. But it still was fun. Nicole did amazing. I over estimated my abilities.



I really do enjoy the competitive atmosphere of Cross Fit. It was fun to participate in such a positive environment.






Garrett's team placed 3rd.
I lived.

No comments: