One of my favorite things is to decorate this house for Christmas. We don't have a ton up in way of decor, so Christmas makes the house look warm and inviting. This is the second year for the big tree and I arranged the ornaments a bit differently this time. Makes every year seem like a new tree.
The stockings with the real garland is my favorite.
I added some decorations outside this year.
Next year we wrap the trees out back!
Hanging the garland was a nightmare. I should've installed the hooks in July when it was warm and not windy. But it's great jewelry for our new front steps.
I made this cranberry cake with white chocolate ganache frosting and it's the most delicious and prettiest cake I've ever made.
The frosting looks like snow and the candied cranberries sparkle.
Can't wait to make it again next year.
Nothing says Christmas like a new coat.
We've been waiting for the tress to be dusted with snow.
The kids did great at their piano recital:
We are proud of his hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment