Friday, October 31, 2014

Frozen Halloween

Halloween is a second Christmas with these kids! They love everything about the holiday and the decorations and Fall festivities leading up to the big day. We definitely made the most of it this year and enjoyed every minute: the pumpkin patch, trunk or treat, and school parties. I figured if I ever wanted a family themed Halloween, this was my year. Gavin still didn't care what he dressed up as and Raegan was actually too small to fit into a real costume. Ayden obviously wanted to be Elsa like every other girl. So, the Frozen family was born and they all looked adorable. Gavin's precious face in that Olaf costume was a huge hit. In fact, at the end of trick or treating Ayden said: "Well, I guess everybody loved Olaf and nobody loved Elsa." But that didn't dampen her candy gathering spirit. She made quite the beautiful Elsa and loved her white hair. I stayed home this year to hand out candy but judging by the kids' enthusiasm and candy stash, it looked like it was another Halloween success.






















No comments: