Sunday, November 10, 2013

More Fun in October


The beginning of October was busy with Zach and Garrett visiting and the rest of the month was equally as busy. 

 We took advantage of the unusually warm weather and fit in one more beach day for the year.

 And we've enjoyed playing outside and not melting!

 Gavin thinks if he puts shoes on then he gets to play outside. He loves being out of the house. Anytime the door opens and closes with out him, it's a guaranteed tantrum.

 We went down to Tampa for Patrick's monthly Implant course and had fun with Jill and Avery and saw Richard for the few minutes he wasn't working.

 Gavin got tangled in these balloons from a nearby party and reminded me of the movie "Up."

 Ayden was so proud of making her bed.

 And of course we made another trip to Busch Gardens.
Ayden got to pet the baby kangaroos.

 The kids played in the multiple splash areas.

And we rode every ride.

 Then we met Mom and Dad and my cousins Geraldine and Allen for a long weekend cruise!

 Ayden's favorite things were the bunk bed

 unlimited ice cream

 and Camp Carnival. She wanted to be at Camp Carnival at all times. They did some great activities and she made lots of friends.

 She also enjoyed the swimming.

 as did the little kids.

 The adults did a lot of sitting and chatting.

 It was great spending time with my cousins who I don't see nearly enough! The last time I saw them I was only 5 weeks pregnant with Gavin.


 Jill and I and the kiddos shared a room. This was my view every morning. They all did surprisingly well in one room.

 Ayden has been able to write her name for quite some time but we've been working on writing it in lowercase letters. She is doing an excellent job!

Cutest pirates on land or sea!

2 comments:

kadejesalee said...

I love your family! I love Gavin's swimsuit!

Unknown said...

Swimsuits in October? We can barely do swimsuits in July in Seattle. I'm officially moving to Florida...and I want a house right next to yours so your cuteness can rub off on me!